Thursday, August 04, 2005

Game Eight Complete

Jeff come back...

We had a pretty full table for this game, eight players. Some people did a little better, some did a little worse, and we have a new memeber to the final table.

Jeff, if your reading this, please come back or please take your second best luck with you. You have left it here and it has firmly implanted itself with me. Needless to say I did not fair to well.

Congrats to Don for making the final table. Here is how we finished:

1. Don
2. Kevin
3. Dave
4. Robert
5. Mike
6. Brian
7. Henry
8. Ben

*No bounty this time

Point totals updated.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Brian, I had to leave it with you. So what happened? Your pocket kings kept running into aces?

11:24 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

It was the entire night. Pocket Kings ran into an ace on the board, which I couldn't call the all in bet. Pocket sevens ran into 37 overcards on the board. Two pair ran into the flush on the river. And finally my all in preflop in the big blind with AJ ran into pocket aces.

I'm taking a break...

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey is there going to be double bounty next time?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Nope, if the bounty does not show up for the next game it goes away.

Only bounty for next game will be Don.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on Brian, let me see if I can contain my sympathy for you.............Yep.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home