Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Poker Night 5/11

Game Five

Poker night kind of snuck up on me here. We're still on so please make your reservation.

Wednesday May 11, 2005 at 7:00 at my place. Let me know if you can make it.

Leave a comment on the blog. Click the button that says comment below and leave your comment, click on "other" and put in your name.

I'll try to send an email out, but please go ahead an post on the blog if you can come. Remember we need four confirmed players by Monday morning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in. Kevin and Henry have both indicated that they will be there.

So that's three.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm in as well - Loren Naegle.

-- Be gentle.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm there! Or should I just give you my $$$ now and stay at home in order to watch American Idol.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see a post, but who is anonymous?

& Tom's going to show up.

Hah.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home