Friday, May 20, 2005

Poker Night 6/8

Game Six


I'm going to be out of communication for a week so I thought that I would go ahead and post the invite for the next game.

Wednesday June 8 at 7 p.m. We are having a change of venue for this game. Kevin has volunteered to host at his house that night (remember to remove your shoes when you come in). Let me know if you need directions and I'll get them to you. 4CardStraight-at-gmail.com (remove the -at- and put in the @). Post on the blog if you can make it so we can get a count.

Posting a comment is not very hard. At the bottom of his post there is a tally for the number of comments. Click it. Below any comments is a box, type your comment in the box under the title "Leave your comment". Below the comment box there is a choose an identity section. Select the other radio button. Type in your name. You can leave the web page blank. Then click on publish your comment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I will be there and since Kevin is hosting I'm going to assume that he will be there.

So we have two.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in, Chief.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'm back. And I see there has been a ton of action on the blog since I left. It may take me a while to count up the number of players that are going to show... Let's see... we started with two then I got two more. That would make... don't help me... umm.... 4

We officially have a game. Hope a few more can show.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be there, please post directions or phone number

3:43 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Looks like we may be able to have two tables on Wednesday. Even though we don't show that here.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home