Friday, March 11, 2005

New Address

One of our kind members has secured our very own URL

www.fourcardstraight.com

So you can use that to get here for now.

Looks like we have a good game shaping up on Wednesday. In case you don't remember, Survivor is on Wednesday night this coming week, so make sure you tape/tivo it if you need to.

We have a solid seven for the game. I haven't heard back from Dave or Dick and I probably won't talk to Kevin K. or Bobby until Tuesday. And I'm not sure about my nephew either, probably email him this weekend. So, I guess there is a possibility for a couple more to show. I'll have to see if my spreadsheet goes that high.

I'm thinking of having some pizza for Wednesday, Domino's has the 3 or more medium one topping pizzas for $5 deal going so if anyone has a topping of choice let me know. I figure ... what ... about three would be enough? I may have to check with the resident math guy on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home