Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Game Twelve

Last One

I'm going to move the game up a week because some of our people will be going out of town on the 23rd. Let me know if you can make it by email or on the blog.

Here are the details:

Wednesday November 16 at 7 p.m. $20 buy-in (remind me to pull of $30 for the annual pot) , we're going to start at 7 so if you are running late let me know and we can put your blinds in.

It seemed to work out pretty good last time to not rake the game for food and drink. If we want some food we'll order Domino's and collect some extra from there. Bring anything else you may think you need. I have beer so don't worry about that.

Remember this is the last game to make it to the final table or bump up your points. Leave a comment on the blog or email me if you can make it. I'll update this post with the list of players.

Players
Brian
Kevin
Henry
Robert
Mike
Bobby
Jamie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike Texier says he will be there - huntin' for KEVIN!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bobby is in

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home